Embroidered shirts & hats are a very popular and classy way of presenting your brand.
Items which work well with embroidery:
- Hats/caps, all types: Structured caps, unstructured caps, Flexfit hats, adjustable hats, visors, knit caps (AKA beanies or stocking caps), bucket hats, Fidel caps, mesh back (AKA trucker hats), snap-back caps, etc.
- Outerwear: Work jackets, soft shell jackets, thermal sweats, rain jackets, packable jackets, vests, parkas, system jackets (AKA 3-in-1 jackets), leather coats, poly fleece jackets, denim coats, corporate outerwear, insulated jackets, warm-ups, suede & wool jackets
- Polo shirts/knit shirts: golf shirts, corporate polos, specialty knit items, sweaters, fashion knits, mock necks, and turtlenecks
- Dress shirts/woven shirts: Oxford shirts, Pinpoint shirts, camp shirts, denim shirts, twill shirts, easy care shirts, stain-release work shirts, industrial work shirts, cotton/poly blend dress shirts, fishing shirts, plaid shirts, flannel shirts
- Bags & packs: Briefcases, backpacks, duffel bags, travel bags, gold bags, coolers & lunch bags, cinch packs, tote bags, grocery totes, specialty bags, iPad cases, rolling bags, sports bags, tactical bags, outdoor packs
- Accessories: Blankets, robes, towels, hand towels, gold towels, aprons, scarves, gloves, socks
- Other: Upholstery, carpet, outdoor fabrics, leather, quilt fabric and other specialty materials
We invite You to stop by to check out our high quality embroidery work. We would be happy to show you around!
Digitizing for Embroidery
Any design to be embroidered must first be “digitized”. This is a process by which we recreate the design in a format our computerized embroidery machines can understand. Unlike the screen print process or thermal transfers, where we generally use vector artwork, embroidery art is it’s own entity. A digitized design cannot be used for much of anything else. Even if we start with vector artwork, it must always be digitized for embroidery.
Digitizing is a one-time cost. An embroidered sew-out will be presented for approval, and artwork will be kept on file indefinitely for future use. We are usually able to create one digitized file which will look good on both the front of hats/beanies, as well as on shirts & outerwear.
Cost for digitizing depends mainly on the size of the logo, and also the complexity and end use (garments, upholstery, etc). For a no obligation quote, feel free to Contact Us!